Cosairus Software Enginerring, LLC, hereinafter referenced as Cosairus, is committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this site. The information Cosairus receives depends upon your actions when visiting our web site. In most cases, this site will gather no personal information from you.
Information Collected About Your Visit to this Web Site
Cosairus automatically collects and stores the following information about you when you visit our site:
- The date and time the request was received.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, or the proxy address of your Internet Service Provider.
- The name and IP address of the internal Cosairus web server that received and logged your request.
- The resource accessed. This includes items such as web pages and downloadable files.
- The name and version of your Web browser.
- The content of any sent or received cookie. Cookies are used purely to aid you during your visit.
- The referring Uniform Resource Locator (URL).
- Web Server performance information. This information is used to tune the performance of the web site.
Some parts of this site may use a "cookie", which is a file placed on your computer hard drive or in your browsers memory, that allows the web server to log the pages you use and to determine if you have visited the site before. The cookie captures no personally identifying information. The web server uses this information to provide certain features during your visit to the Web site. You can set your browser to warn you when placement of a cookie is requested, and decide whether or not to accept it. By rejecting a cookie some of the features available on the site may not function properly.
Other than the automatic data collection described above, this site collects no personally identifying information except where explicitly noted. In this case you will be entering the information in response to a request and will be fully aware that you are doing so.
Such information is used solely to complete your request and will not be given or sold to any outside party or other divisions of Cosairus.
Information Collected From You
When you choose to send e-mail to Cosairus you are consenting to Cosairus using the information provided therein, including personally identifying information, in accordance with this notice, unless you expressly state in the e-mail your objection to any use(s).
Electronic mail is not necessarily secure. You should be very cautious when sending electronic mail containing sensitive, confidential information. As an alternative, you should give consideration to sending requests by postal mail.
Links to this Privacy Act statement are located throughout this web site where information may be requested from you.
Contacting Cosairus About This Web Site